Integrated Managment Systems(IMS)
Given the high significance of Quality and HSE in the world today, and the need to develop competitive situations in the Organization, EIED implemented an Integrated Management System that consists of below mentioned systems:
1. Quality Management System as per EN ISO 9001: 2008 (Initial Certification 1999- By DNV)
2. Quality Management System for the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries according to ISO/TS 29001: 2010 (Initial Certification 2007- By DNV)
3. Environmental Management System as per EN ISO 14001: 2004 (Initial Certification 2007- By DNV)
4. Occupational Health and Safety Management System as per BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Initial Certification 2007- By DNV)
5. HSE Management System as per HSE Manual of Iranian Ministry of Petroleum (Initial Certification 2015- By TUV NORD Iran)
The Scopes of all above mentioned certificates are: “Engineering and Design, Procurement, Construction Management, Construction Supervision, Field Engineering and Management Contractor of Projects in Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Energy Industries.”
Based on the last re-certification audit conducted by TUV NORD Iran in January 2017, all certificates for Company’s Management System were extended.
More details about history and changes (in the Scopes, Versions …) of above mentioned systems are illustrated in below Diagram.