Energy Industries Engineering & Design Co. (EIED), as one of the leading companies in oil, gas, and petrochemical industries, offers its services in the fields of Feasibility Studies, Basic and Detail Design, Procurement, Construction and Installation Management, Field Engineering, Site Supervision and Management Contracting (MC).
EIED in its activities considers the following as its Guiding Principles:
Professional Ethics, Honesty, Realistic Approach, Discipline, Justice, Quick Action Taking, Respecting the Rights of Others, Convergence of Company and Public Interests.
Also, EIED is committed to understanding and observing the Clients’ requirements, and responding to their expectations in order to enhance their satisfaction.
EIED in addition to playing a prominent role in the domestic market strives to be present in the regional markets as well.
In view of the above EIED has defined the following as the Bases of Q-HSE Objectives for its organization units:
- To growth, empower and promote the productivity of human capitals;
- To focus on improving structures and developing systems with sustainable development and organisational Excellency approaches;
- To fulfil of contractual obligations with the focus on the clients’ satisfaction;
- To retain stakeholder interests, focusing on mutual benefits and sustained cooperation;
- To adhere to the organisational commitments in order to satisfy shareholders;
- To utilize new technologies in executing projects.
- Development and empowerment of personnel and promoting HSE culture of organization;
- Promoting OH&S performance;
- Environmental performance improvement through supply chain;
- Focusing on social responsibility in accordance with sustainable development;
- Effective management of Contractor’s HSE performance.
To achieve the above objectives, EIED top management has implemented its Q-HSE management system based on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 29001:2020, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015 international standards and its project management system based on ISO 21502:2020 international standard and is committed to meet its requirements through continual improvement of its effectiveness.
|Standard Name||Initial Certification Year||Certification Body||Valid until|
|ISO 9001:2015||1999||TUV AUSTRIA||2024|
|ISO 21502:2020||2022||TUV AUSTRIA||2025|
|ISO 29001:2020||2007||TUV AUSTRIA||2024|
|ISO 14001:2015||2007||TUV AUSTRIA||2024|
|ISO 45001:2018||2022||TUV AUSTRIA||2024|
|HSE-MS, Manual of Iranian Ministry of Petroleum||2015||TUV AUSTRIA||2024|